Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm a little obsessed.

I have a confession to make. I'm obsessed with MBTI personality types.

A few months ago, my friend made me take a test to figure out what my personality type is. My result? ENFJ. But I recently re-took the test and my result was different. ENFP. I took it once more, and I was given ENFP again. So, I did some more research on ENFPs, and found that personality type suits me all too well.

So, if you were wondering, my personality type is ENFP. You guessed it! I'm going to share a few things I came across whilst researching ENFPs.



Some of the famous ENFPs include...

Robin Williams














Jennifer Aniston












Shia Labeouf












Carly Rae Jepsen 











Jerry Seinfeld








And it turns out, some of my favorite fictional characters are ENFPs, too! (Mostly Disney Characters though, haha XD)

Ariel from The Little Mermaid











Marty McFly from Back to the Future













Maria von Trapp from The Sound of Music












Phoebe Buffay from Friends












Olaf from Frozen















(Anna is an ENFP, too!) 
















Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

















Dory from Finding Nemo












The Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who













Did you know? ENFPs are natural leaders, but they don't like controlling people.
Did you know? ENFPs are most compatible with INTJs and INFJs.
Did you know? ENFPs are the ultimate Ambiverts.
Did you know? The most common traits of an ENFP are creative, enthusiastic, independent, energetic, caring, curious, supportive, and friendly.
Did you know? Studies have shown that ENFPs are quite possibly the cutest thing in the world.
Did you know? ENFPs are the world's best procrastinators. (All too true ^-^)

An ENFP in love: Super excited! They will go out of their way to make you feel special.
An ENFP as a child: Wildly imaginative, and every kid refers to them as their "best friend".
An ENFP when they're down: Usually denial about their feelings. They try to surround themselves with people.
The worst insult to an ENFP: "You're boring."
What angers an ENFP? Disrespect toward themselves, their friends, and their leaders.
An ENFP at their best: Enthusiastic and warm. They bring light into the world of anyone they meet.

Well, this probably wasn't very entertaining. Researching this stuff is super fun. If you want to keep up with my MBTI obsession, go follow me on Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/gingersgnnaging

Yours Truly, Hayden Beth ^-^





3 comments:

  1. I am so so obsessed with Meyers Briggs personality types. I'm an INFJ - some famous INFJ's include Rory Gilmore, Elsa from Frozen, and David Schwimmer. ;) So interesting... and freaky at how accurate it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE researching about MBTI! I could do it all day! :)

    ReplyDelete