Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day Number: 958 :T

#awesomeuseofQueenSutton
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. It only took 11 days to find out that

I'M TEENAGE FIONA!

So, you know that show I said I auditioned for in my last post? Yeah. The cast list is up. And well, I made it in! I sent in an audition for the show two weeks ago, and here I am. Blogging about my triumph! (*quotations*)


Well, I'm also a Duloc Dancer and Little Red Riding Hood, but you know.

Even though I had to say goodbye to a show this past weekend, I am happy to say that after the Tribute, I will be saying hello to a Teenage Fiona in Young Actors Playhouse's production of Shrek the Musical. And I couldn't be happier. ^-^


Imma just put my audition video here: I Know It's Today- YAP Audition And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead and click on that little subscribe button. That'd be cool ;) And I hope you like my little blooper at the end of the video. XD

That's pretty much it. Byeeeeeeeee! 

Yours Truly, Hayden Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment