Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I'm Thankful For...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Ok, so I just finished watching the parade, and I was crushed that I missed the Broadway Performances. I LIVE FOR THOSE PERFORMANCES.

Anyway, I have decided that I'm going to make a post about what I'm thankful for (hence the title ^).

1. I'm thankful for musicals.
     If musical theatre didn't exist, then I wouldn't exist.
2. I'm thankful for my two extremely goobery friends, Nelly + Leland
     I met them in my theatre troupe, and I am super grateful that I haven't scared them away yet!
3. I'm thankful for my sister.
     My sister is the person I go to for boy trouble and all related. We share the love for musicals and fangirl together over Doctor Who, DC and all of our fandoms. I can't explain how amazing she is!
4. I am thankful for tea.
     Tea is a wonderful chemical substance that I turn to every two hours (estimated). I am in love. 
5. I am thankful for books.
     My escape. Why wouldn't I be thankful?
6. I am thankful for music.
      I would literally fall to pieces without music. It's not even funny.
7. I am thankful for my older brother.
     From swimming, to singing, he was always there to give me advice and help me. I can't wait to see him at Christmas! 
8. I am thankful for school.
     It may sound weird, but I actually enjoy the school I do. I'm looking forward to each coming year!
9. I am thankful for my father.
     Earthly and Heavenly. I am extraordinarily blessed.
And Finally...
10. I am thankful for my mom.
     Today is her birthday as well as Thanksgiving and she is probably the most amazing person and the absolute highlight of my day. I love her to the moon and back. 


SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Well, I just got back from a great dinner with my family. We saw Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas and it was AMAZING. Highly recommended! 

Yours Truly, Hayden Beth 




No comments:

Post a Comment